Construction Supplies Trading and Water Treatment Specialist
We provide quality and best price for your construction material in your projects.
Dedicated and devoted
We’ll nail your next project, because nobody wants a screw up!
Building the future. Restoring the past.
- TCM, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Komatsu Brand
- Explosion Proof , Led Flood Light , Metal Halide
- Sollant Compressor
- Welding machine, cable, welding/filler rods, electrode holders, metal marker, twin hose, cup brush, abrasives etc
- Butt welding Fittings, Fabricated Fittings
- Electrical and pneumatic power tools, measuring tools, hand tools, hydraulic tools
HEAVY & TRUCK EQUIPMENT PARTS
- Isuzu, Fuso, Howo and Hino
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS AND SUPPLIES
-Transformer(Substation, Power,Pad Mounted,Cast Resin,Pole Mounted)(B&D)(Dong A Busduct/Busway(LV-MV)/Electrical Wires andCableSynchronizing Panel (LV-MV)/High Voltage /Low VoltageSwitch GearBreakers.
- Floor Coting , Industrial Protective Coating, Tank Lining - Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic Grating - Water Proofing
Easy to assemble and transport ,no need to rentcrane to lift big water tanks in your rooftops.
Seperate controller for each pump.
Max. flow velocity in suction pipe is below 3 m/s at rated capacity
Pressure at zero flow is less than 1.4 times rated pressure
Pressure at 1.5 x rated capacity is not less t
AHU -MAQ AIRE
Heating capacity from 99 and 291 kW
Cooling capacity from 93 and 287 kW
Air flow rate from 18 000 to 46 000m3/h
Pumps and Motors
We provide best price in your demand.
Reverse Osmosis System
A cooling tower is a specialized heat exchanger in which air and water are brought into direct contact with each other in order to reduce the water’s temperature. As this occurs, a small volume of water is evaporated, reducing the temperature of the water being circulated through the tower.
Maqlit Construction Supplies Trading formerly Maqlit Trade and Services was started 2004 engaged in trading chemical and equipment for swimming pool.
Why choose MAQLIT?
“WE PROVIDE AFTER SALES SERVICE WITH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE”